Sunday, August 13, 2006

The Scientists

Roy and Harry two scientists were walking in a cave. Then Roy said look at those footprints. They lead to that rock over heer. Lets roll it away. This fossil is a . hey who put this rock back in place, and wheres Harry? Well i'm going to get out of heer even if harry is gone. I better light a match first Thanks for lighting my match. Hey thats funny theres noone here but me to light a match Help let me out of heer. Roy Roy wait, all i wanted to do is to light that match for you.



The End *********

4 comments:

Unique Designs from Zazzle said...

I'm always amused when I look back at stuff I did in grade school. It's astounding to see how one's writing progresses just from age 10 to 18.

Anonymous said...

Love the use of point of view here.

The Boy from S.A.C.A.D.A. said...

Shane: My writing probly wont progress. I know I write better than indie allready.

Wiresdo: Thank you. I think evryone should have a point of view. Also I know your probalbly a nice ladie but why was you so mean to Pansi?

Hobbes said...

Dear s.a.c.a.d.a.,
Pansi and I have problems you are too young to understand, so we're better off separated. But even though we don't get along with each other, we both still love you, so please don't think that our problems were your fault or had anything to do with you. It's just one of those things.